1. Start at the Dykes Library homepage and click on the PubMed button found on the left-hand side of the page. It is important to use this link as we have a special PubMed URL that is unique to our institution.
2. After clicking on the PubMed Link, you will be asked to log into KUMC's Central Authentication Service. On this webpage, log in using your kumc.edu credentials.
3. Once you find an article on PubMed, locate and click on the Find It! @ KU Medical Center icon in the "Full text links" area of the article entry.
4. This will take you to our Find It! entry for the article and will show if we have access to the article. Click the "Full Text Online" button to view the article.
5. Once on the article's website, depending on the publisher, you should see some indication that it recognizes you as coming from KUMC. In ScienceDirect's case, it is our logo in the upper right-hand corner. You should then be able to download the PDF of the article.