University of Kansas Medical Center
1. Go to the KUMC homepage and select myKUMC.
2. Complete the Central Authentication Service login - This is a critical step because you are now authenticating with our systems. Sign in with your username and password.
3. You will have a myKUMC intranet screen that looks something like this. Select Tools & Services on the toolbar and select Campus Amenities.
4. Select Dykes Library of Health Sciences from the Campus Amenities list and you can now get to databases, journals, and books just like you do on campus.
5. Alternatively, another Library link exists on the Intranet under the Intranet search box.